Procedure for filling Online Application :
- Requests for application form can be submitted online by sending a Demand Draft for Rs.10,750/-(Rs. 5000/- for application form, Rs.5500/- for books, calculator and drawing instruments, etc., and Rs.250/- for prospectus) drawn on St.Joseph Polytechnic College, payable at Coimbatore.
- On receipt of the demand draft, the application form along with the prospectus will be sent to the applicant by Post.
- The candidate must submit the filled in application in the college either in person or by post.
- On receipt of the filled in application, it will be scrutinised and if found eligible, the candidate will be registered for admission.
- The candidate will be intimated, in due course, the date and other details regarding the commencement of classes.
- On the date notified, the candidate must come to the College with the original documents (SSLC Mark list, Transfer Certificate and Community Certificate) for scrutiny. If the certificates are OK, the candidate can pay 50% of the first year fees and secure admission.