Procedure for filling Online Application:
- Requests for application form can be submitted online by sending a Demand Draft for Rs.12,750/- ( Rs.5000/- for application form, Rs. 7500/- for Text Books, Note Books, Record Notes, Calculator, Mini Draft, Drawing Instruments, 2 sets of Uniform materials, Shoes, etc., and Rs. 250/- for prospectus) drawn on St. Joseph Polytechnic College, payable at Coimbatore.
- On receipt of the demand draft, the application form along with the prospectus will be sent to the applicant by post.
- The candidate must submit the filled in application in the college either in person or by post.
- On receipt on the filled in application, it will be scrutinized and it found eligible, the candidate will be registered for admission.
- The candidate will be intimated, in due course, the date and other details regarding the commencement of classes.
- On the date notified, the candidate must come to the College with the original documents (SSLC Mark List, Transfer Certificate and Community Certificate) for scrutiny. If the certificates are OK, the candidate can pay 50% of the first year fees and secure the admission.