Eligibility for admissions :
Certificates required for admission :
- For First Year : 10th Standard Passed /11th or 12th standard Pass / Fail
- For Second Year (Lateral Entry) : 12th Standard Passed / 10th Standard Passed with 2 Years ITI course.
The following certificates should be enclosed along with the application for admission :
- 10th or 12th Mark sheet (Original)
- Transfer Certificate (Original)
- Community Certificate (Original)
- Nativity Certificate Original (for Tamil Nadu students who studied in other states)
- Photos - 2 Nos with the Student’s name written on the back side
For other State students, the following certificates are also required :
- Migration Certificate (Original)
- Equivalency Certificate (Original)
Note : The applicant should also attach two sets of Xerox copies ( in A4 Size) for all the above certificates.